FULL SERVICE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
FSCS provide comprehensive academic, social, and health services for students, students’ family members, and community members that will result in improved educational outcomes for children. FSCS works with multiple community organizations and agencies to provide services to students and their families. The GOALS of FSCS is to:
1. Create and sustain integrated student supports to reduce disciplinary referrals.
2. Create and sustain integrated student supports to improve school connectedness.
3. Create and sustain integrated supports to workforce and college readiness.
4. Create and sustain integrated family and community engagement supports.
5. Sustaining the program after initial funding ends.