Welcome to the Pride of Karnes County the Badger Band!
Teachers for KCISD Band program are Mr. Rodriguez and Mrs. Rodriguez. Combined we both have 22 years of teaching success and we look forward to teaching your child this 2017-2018 school year. If you ever have any questions please contact us either by calling the office ext. 344, email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, or with remind.
Badger Band- Keep practicing!
- If this your child's first year in marching band please get a physical done from your doctor and turn it in to me.
- Students will need knee high black socks perferably nylon.
- Students will need balck marching shoes (we will order just get us the shoe size).
- Due to new uniforms students will need shorts and shirt (tights/spanks/compression) More information coming soon.
- Students will need a hydaration pack filled everyday for marching band and a towel.
- Students will not be able to leave clothes in the band hall, so towels, shoes, and hydration pack need to go home everyday.
- We will have marching practice after school on Mondays 4-6.
Parents if you haven't done so please register your child for the 2020-2021 school year.
High School Christmas concert will be December 10, 2018 at our Performing Arts Center.
Drum Major auditions will be held on April 20, 2018. More information will be given to the students participating.
Be sure to check your grades and stay eligiable (passing above 70).
HEY BAND! Your band pictures have arrived. Pick them up.
Today we will be having our beginner band drive. Information was sent home with your children giving details. Band drive will be in the Band Hall 3:30-7:00pm.