Welcome to the Pride of Karnes County the Badger Band!
Teachers for KCISD Band program are Mr. Rodriguez and Mrs. Rodriguez. We look forward to teaching your child this 2021-22 school year. If you ever have any questions please contact us either by calling the office ext. 344, email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, or with remind.
Badger Band Moving Forward!!
A few things that need to be done before participating in our award winning band program!
2. Parent/Student UIL Marching Band Form
3. Permission slip/medical release form.
- If this your child's first year in marching band please get a physical done from your doctor and turn it in to me.
- Students will need knee high black socks perferably nylon.
- Students will need balck marching shoes (we will order just get us the shoe size).
- Due to new uniforms students will need shorts and shirt (tights/spanks/compression) More information coming soon.
- Students will need a hydaration pack filled everyday for marching band and a towel.
- Students will not be able to leave clothes in the band hall, so towels, shoes, and hydration pack need to go home everyday.
- We will have marching practice after school on Mondays 4-6.