SCTG PBIS Specialist
Karnes City ISD
830-780-2321 Ext 227
- I work with the PBIS teams as an external coach on each campus in KCISD to implement the PBIS process.
PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention & Support) is:
- A positive behavior management process to create a safer and more effective school.
- A system of clear school-wide expectations with consequences and incentives.
- It is team-based systematic planning.
- It is for ALL students, ALL staff, and in ALL settings.
- Interventions to help students refocus their unsuccessful behaviors.
- Recognition and celebration for the successes!
Guidelines For Success in KCISD
Primary/ RES KCJH KCHS
Be a STAR Badger We be Badger RREP'n Badger PRIDE
S - Stay Safe R - Respectful P - Positive Attitude
T - Take Pride R - Responsible R - Respect
A - Act Responsibly E - Engaged I - Individuality
R - Respect Others P - Prideful D - Dependability
E - Everyday